Page 1 of 1

Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Tue 13. Jun 2017, 17:42
by Cmdr.Kerner
ImageImage
Hi guys,

a few months ago I wrote an article for the FedCon Insider magazine about how to turn an Ikea mug into a Star Trek Beyond mug, and I also mentioned this forum.

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jun 2017, 14:16
by Kmpr´rak
Maybe fresh wind for the place here.

Great work, Dietrich.

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Wed 14. Jun 2017, 17:08
by Cmdr.Kerner
Kmpr´rak wrote:Maybe fresh wind for the place here.

Great work, Dietrich.


Thanks Dirk.

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Fri 23. Jun 2017, 15:06
by Cmdr.Kerner
Image
Image
Image

Hi guys,
here's another article I wrote for the FedCon Insider from June 2017. And I mentioned this forum again, hope that it might bring some fresh blood.

Dietrich

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Sun 25. Jun 2017, 14:18
by admin
Hi Dietrich thank you so much. That means a lot to our community and we hope that we will become more members in near future. Sadly we still have massive Spam problems. Perhaps other forum operators have hinds how to solve that problem...

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Mon 26. Jun 2017, 08:56
by deif
you're the best, commander! thnx for using the possibilities, your work and helping the forum mention it in it. 8-)

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Mon 26. Jun 2017, 15:45
by Cmdr.Kerner
admin wrote:Hi Dietrich thank you so much. That means a lot to our community and we hope that we will become more members in near future. Sadly we still have massive Spam problems. Perhaps other forum operators have hinds how to solve that problem...

Thanks for the kind words Christoph.

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Mon 26. Jun 2017, 15:46
by Cmdr.Kerner
deif wrote:you're the best, commander! thnx for using the possibilities, your work and helping the forum mention it in it. 8-)


Thanks deif, you're welcome.

Dietrich

Re: Nu-LCARS.com in the Media

PostPosted: Tue 11. Jul 2017, 02:07
by Capt. Kaiser
Congrats :)