General Ideas

Post problems, suggestions, and site related questions here
Sat 28. Jun 2014, 23:09

Sun 20. Jul 2014, 16:42

• Hello everybody,

I added some additional categories and descriptions. I hope that everything is okay as I did it? Please give me a shorten feedback @ deif and @ Kmpr´rak
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

Sun 5. Oct 2014, 20:23

• Picard wrote:Hello everybody,

I added some additional categories and descriptions. I hope that everything is okay as I did it? Please give me a shorten feedback @ deif and @ Kmpr´rak

On that note, I was wondering and going to ask here, is there anyway we could do a Projects subsection of the LCARS (OKUDAGRAMS) like the 'OTHER STAR TREK GRAPHICS' one? I only ask this because if I were to post something new, project-wise, I'm not sure where where it would be best placed since the area is more geared towards image and flash.
    "Madness in method, that is genius."
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Sun 5. Oct 2014, 23:47

• Hi and thanks a lot for your hind but your projects are concerning what exactly?!
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

Mon 6. Oct 2014, 00:41

• Maybe it is good located within the "STAR TREK PROPS" or "OTHER PROPS" section ....
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Mon 6. Oct 2014, 02:55

• Kmpr´rak wrote:Maybe it is good located within the "STAR TREK PROPS" or "OTHER PROPS" section ....

That works well enough for me!

Picard wrote:Hi and thanks a lot for your hind but your projects are concerning what exactly?!

Assorted programs, UI templates and other assorted things that utilize or could use the LCARS SDK and a thread about the SDK in general (throw up update callouts and suggestions from ya'll). I've got facebook/twitter and the simple blog-ish website on my own server (and some basic forums I was playing around with before finding this place). Git holds the code and the like but I'd love to be able to share images, ideas and the like relating here also because of the central community location.
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Sun 22. Mar 2015, 16:37

• Sorry for the double post.

Could we do a subforum called Software? I've got another small project and everything I do is software related and not really prop related (yet). Got another small project to share!
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Tue 24. Mar 2015, 18:13

• well we could do this but which kind of software is it you did? Please explain me and I will generate the specific subforum if you want to...
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

Tue 24. Mar 2015, 22:54

• he means a full functional LCARS UI.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Thu 26. Mar 2015, 00:04

• deif wrote:he means a full functional LCARS UI.

Picard wrote:well we could do this but which kind of software is it you did? Please explain me and I will generate the specific subforum if you want to...

Actually assortments of software that utilize LCARS. Yes there is the Firefox OS Gaia replacement but there are some other independent things I'm working on. With the help of a friend have an IRC app that I'm going to be integrating something like BuddyPress to create an all-in-one community/social platform app that is open, free, expandable and brandable. Calling it LCARS Arch.

The only reason I ask is because I'm more code than design and open up these projects to any of you awesome designers if anyone wants to do a UI here and there.

Edit: And no worries if it isn't needed in the end, I'll just keep posting in the props section. lol There isn't a lot of software out there and it is mainly just myself here at the moment that focuses on software so I might have just negated my request. haha
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Thu 26. Mar 2015, 10:14

• hi aric

i support your request for a forum section SOFTWARE. it's great to have you here with us and i think, it will be a massive enrichment for us all. then all software orientated people have a place to chat as well. i vote for you!
    deif
    silver
    silver

Sun 29. Mar 2015, 02:01

• Aricwithana wrote:
    deif wrote:he means a full functional LCARS UI.

Picard wrote:well we could do this but which kind of software is it you did? Please explain me and I will generate the specific subforum if you want to...

Actually assortments of software that utilize LCARS. Yes there is the Firefox OS Gaia replacement but there are some other independent things I'm working on. With the help of a friend have an IRC app that I'm going to be integrating something like BuddyPress to create an all-in-one community/social platform app that is open, free, expandable and brandable. Calling it LCARS Arch.

The only reason I ask is because I'm more code than design and open up these projects to any of you awesome designers if anyone wants to do a UI here and there.

Edit: And no worries if it isn't needed in the end, I'll just keep posting in the props section. lol There isn't a lot of software out there and it is mainly just myself here at the moment that focuses on software so I might have just negated my request. haha

sorry for the delay in response. The forum is generated! cheers
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL

Information