Once more another appearance

Post problems, suggestions, and site related questions here
Mon 12. Jan 2015, 20:12

• So this makes like my 4th "new" appearance onto the "same" place. :lol:
    I wish we wouldn't have to move this often.

btw. where do I post alternative scifi, fictive scifi or the like?
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Tue 13. Jan 2015, 16:11

• Hello Almael very welcome onboard our new forum. It is very nice you found the way to us ;) I only do know one other forum called lcarsc.com. This is the official follower. Which other forums do you mean you have been part of?

You could post alternative scifi stuff in the general graphics scifi forum you wull find on the main entrance site. There you could post all your graphics stuff from A-Z ;) If you do have any further questions please let us know!

Please have a look there. I am very happy to have you here. Have fun!
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

Wed 14. Jan 2015, 18:04

• Since most of us or the community as a whole also came from Okudagrams which is basically the same imho (other than the site owner).
    Thanks for the directions.
    Well, I haven't been that active on graphics for quite a while and the ones I do are very technical engineering. So it's more the fanfic scifi that I could offer (but very realistic technical/scientific than layman).
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Thu 15. Jan 2015, 19:00

• look forward to your revelations, almael...... :!:
    deif
    silver
    silver

Thu 15. Jan 2015, 19:54

• Fine to meet another known artist again! Welcome here! :)
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Sat 17. Jan 2015, 21:41

• Thanks guys.

Well, I can't reveal everything especially the special stuff, though. For some I have a bit of an exclusiveness policy restricted to certain areas/sites. Others I would consider confidential even if it's just me. In time you will get to see them eventually, though.

I will release some simple (design) stuff related to games I did some/a long time ago. I think these will be quite useful.
    I'm thinking of the stuff I did for my long-running ST technical manuals that I doubt I will ever come back to finish. Decade old stuff and very much early versions so don't expect too much quality. :oops: But they should give some insights, maybe even things still not existing in the "wild" yet.
    And yeah the tons of art I may not even have released yet, many of which are also from various wiki projects, though. Well, maybe not everything. Ah, I should do some updates on the various wikis. My hundreds of backlogs alone in this area ... The pressure on an advanced wikipedian. I'm booked for more than a decade. :|
    I have some translation projects running for at least that long or longer, too, for which I have been thinking of doing some graphics. It might not be in appropriate thing to do, though, since it's not part of the original...I guess I will have to wait until the forum feature becomes part of Mediawiki.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Mon 26. Jan 2015, 17:55

• From the Admin side so far a big thank you to all active members who contribute their fantastic artwork!

Please stay as part of the small cool place here as you stayed until now! Only with you this is possible!
    admin
    delta
    delta

Mon 16. Feb 2015, 06:25

Wed 25. Feb 2015, 21:48

• Thanks everyone.

It's sad we aren't that many, but then again we won't have the troubles of the bloated boards.
    And lets hope we won't get hacked.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Thu 26. Feb 2015, 20:18

Fri 27. Feb 2015, 18:59

• As one of the three crazies who invented this forum, I am proud that we have many posting members, and it flows, I think, it is small, it is maybe a bit hidden, but it is a cool place here! :D
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Return to GENERAL

Information