Almael's Prestige-class TM & bits

here you can post your graphics from various TV shows and movies

• I have by chance recovered some old design sketch files created by a program that no longer works. Sadly, some can't be recovered.
    They aren't so special to keep to myself any longer. So I might as well share. T
    _Comm_net.gif

Estimated Fed com network in early 25th century.

Some schematics about the computer
    _Comp_Core001.gif
    _Comp_Core002.gif
    _Comp_Core003-1.gif
    Prestige_Comp.gif

And here's the WIP power management system. Since there's no final deck plan I dunno about the number of systems (e.g. fusion reactors) there will be. Well, there are MSD like plans, though, but that's hardly useful.
    Prestige-Power-system-management1[50].png
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

• Thanks.
    The explanations are in the TM but it's not like I remember it all without having to read it up myself again. The text has been done long ago after all. It's just missing refined graphics and probably needs a bit updating and checking. The stuffs are there but not approved for disclosure yet, thought. The 3D parts are all over the place in many other (pathfinder) projects. Most likely I will have to redo some. There are a few precision/coordination problems with some parts. Once it's assembled I will release it regardless of whether the little graphics are done or included or not. It's not like I have that much time to spend on it either. I haven't restarted it yet at all. But rediscovering the data from the pathfinder projects and even some SFB playtest SSD's was exciting and a bit funny realizing the evolution tree. It's partially a reverse of my general design progress tree before that. Well, you don't have to know the details. :lol:
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Previous

Return to SCIFI GRAPHICS

Information