Almael's Wells-class TM & bits

here you can post your graphics from various TV shows and movies
Sat 17. Jan 2015, 23:38

• Well, it exist only in parts. It's been too long since I worked on it so I doubt I will ever finish it.
    I will release some of the graphics. I'm not sure about the rest yet but I guess I will after all. This project predates Enterprise so some old view points might be visible in the graphics.
    I will hold back on the project logo for a bit longer but it's similar to the Akira logo. ;)

As you may know in the 29th century the Federation Fleet and the Time Fleet are independent. So I had to come up with some reasonable story that also tie up with the Voyager show. It was a bit troublesome but I think I did it. As a result there are extra organization departments I had to make some coat of arms for.

SpecialClockWorks.png

This department is responsible for building the ship's secret temporal warp engines.

TemporalSysCmd-logo.png

This department is responsible for evaluating temporal ships.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Mon 16. Feb 2015, 06:42

Tue 17. Feb 2015, 14:24

• Thanks.
    The project logo is even better. It just needs some tweaking, though, before I'm satisfied.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Return to SCIFI GRAPHICS

Information