Almael's Akira TM advance

here you can post your graphics from various TV shows and movies
Sun 18. Jun 2017, 16:23

• Sad to hear, as I experienced something similar some months ago.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Tue 20. Jun 2017, 02:31

• Almael wrote:Well, I haven't been able to work on this for some time. Meanwhile my computer died along with most of my backup drives, too. I dunno why the comp and HDD died, I know why the backups died, though. There's a huge loss, setback so I just didn't feel like reworking. Sorry, for this human psychological weakness. I'll return to this, though.

Sounds like Malware or severe power surge =/ Good luck getting back to it :)
    If your not laughing, Your not living ~ Carlos Mencia
    Capt. Kaiser
    ocossium
    ocossium

Tue 20. Jun 2017, 17:56

• I know for certain one of the backups had an electrical failure, the other is Seagate's typical crappy product failure probably an IC controller. As for the computer and harddrive I don't know because I wasn't the one using it when it happened. I have some idea which involves multiple hard and software causes but it's impossible to confirm it. I only have some 2 year old backups left which only cover WIP. :x So much loss I don't know where to begin or even remember them all.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Tue 20. Jun 2017, 20:43

• Almael wrote:I know for certain one of the backups had an electrical failure, the other is Seagate's typical crappy product failure probably an IC controller. As for the computer and harddrive I don't know because I wasn't the one using it when it happened. I have some idea which involves multiple hard and software causes but it's impossible to confirm it. I only have some 2 year old backups left which only cover WIP. :x So much loss I don't know where to begin or even remember them all.

Aww =( Well Good Luck and go with Western Digital for External drives :)
    If your not laughing, Your not living ~ Carlos Mencia
    Capt. Kaiser
    ocossium
    ocossium

Previous

Return to SCIFI GRAPHICS

Information