STAR TREK Voyager LCARS bridge panel (SCIENCE STATION)

Forum rules
This is the place where a member may buy or sale his or her prop artwork, of course for fair prices and ALWAYS only by using self-created artwork and ideas.

Please be a fair trading partner, do not try to violate any common rules of contact and ALWAYS be correct, regarding what you try to offer here.

NEVER try to sale work that is not from you, you may have copied from someone else or you may hae downloaded from somewhere else. Your account will be deleted immediately in this case!

Also, please acknowledge the copyright for general known and famous TV shows or other works, and please give credits for when offering work that is based on the named things above.

So far, if there are questions, please send a mail to the forum administrators, and now ... have fun.

• Now we got it ;)

This is a LCARS panel 1:1 recreation of a Star Trek Voyager bridge console as authentic as possible. The print is done on double layered film and adhered to the reverse of a thick smoked acrylic plate. It is a very high quality industry print done in Germany. Highlight is that all black elements will stay black while illumination. Many other reproductions on eBay are only printed with an standard inkjet printer on A4 film for home use in bad quality. Those graphics will have the problem that black elements will light up and become gray during backlit illumination.

All you have to do is add to a light box which is not included.

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- original size
    - buttons in accurate dimensions
    - on thick smoked plexiglass plate
    - rounded corners
    - high quality industry print on double layer
    - black areas stay black after illumination

We worked over years to get a panel in such a quality and we are working also in future producing LCARS panels. Our goal is to find the exact production process out. For that we worked with different people together.

On the video you could see the backlit illumination flickering to demonstrate that the panel is black when it is offline. That simulates an energy collapse on the main bridge.

Have fun with it ;)

http://www.vidup.de/v/tJSIg/
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

• I already sold 3 pieces to fans in the US. The production costs are very high but the fast sale showed fans want quality. I sold one piece for 160 US dollars.
    Last edited by Picard on Sun 8. Mar 2015, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

• yes production costs are covered but production is very complex. One venture provides the acrylic-plex, one other did the pre-cut with the rounded corners and last one did the print and glue work on it. All ventures are residing on other places. So the shipping costs are also high. So for that reason everything is relative expensive...

I need to gain some money with it and I can not only produce and sell for production costs...
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

• Alright. As I said to you once before, there you have to see if you produce only for delivery and not for storage! :)
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• yes you are right and that works fine. I wrote on eBay that we will just produce in time so I really do not have anything to storage. Problem is we have lots of eBay tax there. So for that reason panels are much more expensive.

I think it would be better to sell them here. Everybody who is interested in one of those panels please leave a message or write in this thread. Thanks a lot for reading...
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

• Therefore this section exists here! Great!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Return to PROPS BUY/SALE

Information