ST Excalibur: Vector Artist

Tue 28. Apr 2015, 01:56

• Hey all!

Since this is a place full of awesome designers I'd be neglient if I didn't at least post this here and see if anyone is interested:

http://www.stexcalibur.com/forum/index. ... 065.0.html

Description: The Excalibur team is looking to expand and improve on the speed of our development. We are looking to add an additional User Interface & Vector Asset designer to the team. This position includes designing friendly user interfaces influenced by LCARS methodology. Additional responsibilities may be required such as creating stylized icons, detailed MSD blueprints and representative pieces for stylized information readouts.

I know many have aversions to projects because of different histories and interactions within the LCARS fan community over the years but we are a solid, dedicated and friendly team that keeps chugging away.

Let me know here or via pm or if you want, post/private message over on the STE forums if interested!

-Aric
    "Madness in method, that is genius."
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Sun 11. Oct 2015, 15:45

• We recently switched to the Unreal Engine instead of our custom engine that was being developed. Want details on that, it up our forums. lol

That being said, here are a couple sample screens to maybe entice some of ya! And another big thanks to Deif for one of the LCARS views. It has been heavily used in testing. HUD aspect worked out rather well but the big two things now are that I can render functional LCARS onto objects within the world and we can dual screen, shunt the UI to the second screen (this part is to be tested in the future). Now if that second screen is a touchscreen, that means authentic LCARS instead of a keyboard to interact with the game, the ships and the mechanics/systems!
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    "Madness in method, that is genius."
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Return to GRAPHICS REQUESTS

Information