Hard Drive Crash - Lost all graphics

• Guys, I have had a nightmare of a day...my back-up hard drive has died, and I have lost pretty much every Star Trek graphic I have collected over the years, except the ones I have created myself (different drive).

I have a couple of projects on the go, including a recreation of a few sets and this crash has set me back immensely.

Some of the stuff can be replaced over time, but what I really need quickly are scalable MSD's of all canon ships, scalable LCARS panels and consoles (particularly the Enterprise-D transporter console, helm and navigation etc etc)

If any one can help in providing either PDF's, Illustrator or photoshop files via email as a zip I would be eternally grateful.

startrek@gmx.co.uk
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"
    www.startrekblog.wordpress.com
    admiral_reliant
    ocossium
    ocossium

• oh my god! i know, what happend. had the same problem several years ago. i will have a look, what i can do, but ask you not to except too much. i came back from a family meeting some minutes ago and have to go to the brithdayparty of my daughter tomorrow. but i will do, what i can.
    deif
    silver
    silver

• Well, I do not think I have the stuff you are searching for, scalable things or so.

HD crash, whoaaa, that is not funny, I experienced it also some years ago. :?
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Sorry to hear this Darren,

a few years ago I had a HD crash in my PC, luckily I made a backup just a week before on an external HD. Are you able to import cdr-files in Illustrator? I've got plenty of them.

Dietrich
    Never give up - Never surrender!
    Cmdr.Kerner
    bronze
    bronze

• Huh.... My external main hard drive had a head-crash just a few weeks ago.... Seems like the HDDs of the world are pulling some pranks on us....
    Had entire folders of stuff I meticulously collected over nearly 15 years (for my own projects of a tolkienesque-created world), as well as my entire music (almost 300GB of music)... All gone....
    Asragin
    copper
    copper

• you have my sympathy , asragin. i had once the same experience and lost all my collected stuff from over 10 years in a blink of an eye......since then i have three or for four backups of every important stuff on different HDDs.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Return to GRAPHICS REQUESTS

Information