USS DEFIANT ENGINEERING PANELS

here you could post your wonderful graphics showing the Library Computer Access and Retrieval System of the Star Trek universe
Sat 5. Aug 2017, 22:28

• hi
    and here my reproduction of two circuitry panels from the USS DEFIANT. they where seen in the jeffries tube system somewhere. enjoy!
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    deif
    silver
    silver

• deif wrote:hi
    and here my reproduction of two circuitry panels from the USS DEFIANT. they where seen in the jeffries tube system somewhere. enjoy!

Great job deif. It must have taken hours recreating the single circuitry elements.
    Dietrich
    Never give up - Never surrender!
    Cmdr.Kerner
    bronze
    bronze

• thnx, commander,
    no, it wasn't as difficult. but i needed some creative freedom to change things. some of the availablea screenshots where very blurred and i had to use much imagination to draw things.
    deif
    silver
    silver

• and here another circuitry panel from main engineering in the uss defiant. enjoy!
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Return to LCARS (OKUDAGRAMS)

Information