USS DA VINCI SABER-CLASS POOLTABLE

here you could post your wonderful graphics showing the Library Computer Access and Retrieval System of the Star Trek universe
Thu 22. Jan 2015, 23:55

• well, here comes the USS DA VINCI Pooltable from main engineering. The DA VINCI is a Saber-Class Starship and belongs to a rapid response section of the Corps of Engineers. the starship is commanded by Captain Sonya Gomez. here are two graphics of the Pooltable in main engineering, one in the DeepSpaceNine/Voyager colorscheme and one in the Nemesis colorscheme. enjoy.

PooltableUSSDaVinci.voy..png

Pooltable USS Da Vinci.nem.png
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    deif
    silver
    silver

• Former Ensign Gomez, who had this "chocolatic" meeting with Picard?
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Oh a novel ship! :D
    I like the shape.
    Btw. how does the table show smaller displays?
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

• Almael wrote: Btw. how does the table show smaller displays?

as far i know, lcars displays shows smaller displays whenever they will beactivated ,in the size and place you need them - like pop-up menues on computer displays today. and the static graphics shows always basic configurations, which can be adapted by the user how he or she need it.
    deif
    silver
    silver

• very nice bridge display LCARS. I wish I could also do something like that. Quite soon I will produce real LCARS PROPS displays with LCARS from the Voyager bridge
    Picard
    ocossium
    ocossium

• look forward to that, picard :P surely you will show us the picuteres here in the forum.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Return to LCARS (OKUDAGRAMS)

Information