USS GRANDEUR-A Bridge Graphics

here you could post your wonderful graphics showing the Library Computer Access and Retrieval System of the Star Trek universe
Sat 17. Jan 2015, 17:00

• I think I already asked somewhere .... the NFC stands for what?
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Sat 17. Jan 2015, 19:53

• sorry, my friend i didn't recognized that.

NFC stands for Non Fleet Commisioned, because the USS Granduer belongs to IFT - Interstellar Task Force, a more militaristic branch of starfleet. that's what at least the website says.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Sun 18. Jan 2015, 18:29

• Okay, more militaristic .... think they had fun during the early 2370's .... ;)
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Sun 18. Jan 2015, 22:38

• true :lol:
    and from there on a much lot more - the borg incident 2381 and from there on the cold war with the new formed typhon pact. a lot if fun....
    deif
    silver
    silver

Wed 21. Jan 2015, 17:24

• Hm, when you go with the books .....

aside, I have started to read the "Star Trek Seekers" series by chance, as I needed one more item at amazon so I would not have to pay postage!

Well, I am amidst the second book, not bad at all, especially I developed a high interest in the 2200's after creating my "TLOD" show!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Hey, I remember seeing these LCARS a few years ago and being really impressed with them. I was recently working on a Bridge and thought it might be fun to stick them on while I was UV unwrapping everything. Don't worry! I won't be using them - but thought you'd enjoy the experimenting :)
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Luke
    darkdust
    darkdust

Fri 11. Aug 2017, 09:43

• hi luke
    that looks awesome. thnx for posting it. i didn't know that you're working in 3D. good to know. if you have any questions in terms of UV graphics, let me know it. i try to provide you with everything you need, if possible.
    deif
    silver
    silver

Fri 11. Aug 2017, 13:54

• deif wrote:an by the way - here is the USS Grandeur seal! enjoy!

GrandeurSeal.png

Great job deif, but the red dots are misplaced. Just nitpicking.

Dietrich
    Never give up - Never surrender!
    Cmdr.Kerner
    bronze
    bronze

Sat 19. Aug 2017, 19:54

• Glad you like it!

Dief, Aric mentioned you'd given permission for us to use some of your LCARS, If you have any TMP era LCARS I'd love to see what the bridge looks like with those.

I'd love to post the images to social media to show people where the bridge is. If you are ok with this, would you mind if we linked people to this forum? - All credit for the LCARS to you of course! Might drive some fellow LCARs fans here too but it's totally up to you.
    Luke
    darkdust
    darkdust

Mon 21. Aug 2017, 17:56

• Luke wrote:Glad you like it!

Dief, Aric mentioned you'd given permission for us to use some of your LCARS, If you have any TMP era LCARS I'd love to see what the bridge looks like with those.

I'd love to post the images to social media to show people where the bridge is. If you are ok with this, would you mind if we linked people to this forum? - All credit for the LCARS to you of course! Might drive some fellow LCARs fans here too but it's totally up to you.

Well to be fair, he said it was ok for the NV stuff for some eyecandy apps but I'd wager if we ask nicely the awesome Dief wouldn't mind us using some for some eyecandy for models to fill up screens for now. lol
    "Madness in method, that is genius."
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

Tue 22. Aug 2017, 12:42

• hi
    luke, pleas pm me. i'm not shure what you have in mind with the tmp stuff. need more specific infos from you.
    aric, why not- ask me......LOL
    deif
    silver
    silver

Tue 22. Aug 2017, 17:50

• deif wrote:hi
    luke, pleas pm me. i'm not shure what you have in mind with the tmp stuff. need more specific infos from you.
    aric, why not- ask me......LOL

haha, well I was more attempting to make sure I hadn't misled Luke to misunderstood me when I mentioned you were gracious enough to let me use a couple eyecandy for the NV setup only. I would love to see your work and everyone elses live and functional on bridge screens and consoles since they are fabulous!
    "Madness in method, that is genius."
    ― Leto Atreides II
    Aricwithana
    yrmenium
    yrmenium

PreviousNext

Return to LCARS (OKUDAGRAMS)

Information