Legacy of the Planet of the Apes

Fri 13. Mar 2015, 22:54

• Well well, another show concept, combining ideas from the 2001 movie with the original five movies.

Meanwhile, the two new movies with Caesar were made, so you have to ignore them when having a look on this made by me.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• One central element is the "Church of Thade", founded by General Thade long time ago. The general is seen as THE hero in the ape society, but actually the once revolutionary and popular state has become a dictatorship, soft compared to dictatorships we know, but still a dictatorship at all.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Nice font.
    Not sure if I remember right but wasn't there some (scroll of) prophecy, too? Maybe I'm mixing it up with the bomb thing in the second movie.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

• Well, this may be, sometimes one may be irritated by the mass of information when a universe grows!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Return to I - Q

Information