Ahlensteyn

Wed 18. Feb 2015, 22:45

• The same as above for the blue plates of the Consular Corps.

Here the lading number is "137 H", the 86 is the country code for South Africa, and it is the fifth car of the car park. The car was licensed in the Kapitar Thannhausen (number 12 on the front), the last technical check was in 2012. Well, I hope they did one in 2014 .... :D
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Wed 18. Feb 2015, 22:56

• The military has alo own plates, in dark green-black color.

The front shows the number of the Kapitar where the vehicle belongs to (normally there is also the actual unit or formation), "14" here is Choltenberg. "A" is the letter for the ground forces, and the last number is not defined in detail, it starts with 1 and goes to 9999.

The small "R" indicates that it is a vehicle of the infantry.

On the reverse you see the same license number, whereas the Kapitar number has "fallen down" a bit.

The small pentagon is in the colors of Sankt Wermen (City), here this is always the case as EVERY military car is registered in the capital city. The small number is a technical number, running from 1 to 99999.

On the left a big eagle is portrayed, and under it a simplified symbol of the Ahlensteyn military with a special fluorescenting pentagon.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Wed 18. Feb 2015, 23:06

• And the last type is the one for cars of the government or lower levels.

This is the license plate for the car of the Grand Duke, whereas he also uses other cars.

"A" here means that it is a car of the monarch or his family, also cars of the State Chancellery and the Private Chancellery use "A".

"1" is the car number, here the numbers can rise up to "9999".

The smaller number shows the number of the Kapitar (01 for Sankt Wermen (City), the capital), then there is the letter where the car belongs to, and the last is a technical number, whereas in this special case it is "1".
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Wed 18. Feb 2015, 23:38

• Another example for the last one, here a car of the Fire Department "145", located in the Kapitar of Brankenfeld (number 03). The department itself is located in Gabenau, a small village in southern Brankenfeld! ;)
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Thu 19. Feb 2015, 02:48

• Nice work.
    Are there actually any real plates with bar codes? I think they would have RFID chips rather than that. (so the government can track you)

Asragin wrote:I hear America and a few other nations have them almost completely different.

This is art so anything goes and I don't mind the different versions.

As to the states, well, things are a different from state to state but usually you got the same plates for front and back. However, you need different driver licenses for each state if you stay longer than about 3 months.

As to reality, well, whether civil or government or military the plates are usually the same except for the military color and/or secret code/number. After all we don't want people to know and play copy cat.
    Almael
    ocossium
    ocossium

Thu 19. Feb 2015, 19:38

• I have no idea if there are real ones with a barcode, I do not know! Well, then my country is the first .... :D
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Sat 21. Mar 2015, 19:10

• I am working on more detailed overviews for the "Kapitars", more soon!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Wed 7. Oct 2015, 15:07

• Created a new series of Ahlensteyn banknotes over the last week, I will post them here soon in a single thread!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

Previous

Return to SCIFI AND MORE

Information