Kmpr´rak Asks, You Answer - #2

Tue 27. Jan 2015, 21:21

• I think it is time for a new small quiz today, as the forum starts to grow and I think some members may be interested in!

This time there is another very easy question from the Star Trek universe .....

Who killed James T. Kirk's son on the Genesis planet? Please be careful, as the question may be a bit tricky in detail!

The prize for the two lucky winners will be a very special one, as I will create unique titles of nobility from my fictional country Ahlensteyn for them! All other participating members will also get a small prize when not being one of the two first winners!!!

Please send your answer to the official forum email nulcarsc@gmail.com, together with your forum name for easier identification!

The last day of the quiz will be February 6th, so well, you have time enough!

GOOD LUCK!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Thanks for the partial participation so far ...
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• February 6th, tomorrow, the game ends ....
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• And the game ends! Two participants, two winners!

deif and Asragin!

@ Asragin ... it would be nice if you would also become a posting active member at the forum! :)

I will prepare your prizes and will send it to you asap!

BTW, the solution for the question was "a guard or a warrior of Kruge's crew". As both participants delivered very fine and partially also very long answers, they delivered the correct ones!

Thank you!
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• I have sent you the files, there will still come one more for each of you, but as the file is very large, it will still take some time.
    Kmpr´rak
    deltagold
    deltagold

• Well, I like to see things from all possible angles I can think of. :P

Active, I am, I pop in at least once a week (whenever my timing allows). posting, well, for the most part (so far about all time) I don't see a need to answer as either any words I could say have already been said (redundancy is a waste, in my view), or I have nothing to add to the topic(s) at hand.

Thanks for the files, btw. I presume they're somehow relate to your Ahnensteyn-concept?
    Asragin
    copper
    copper

Return to SCIFI AND MORE

Information